Thursday, October 14, 2010

Contest: Become a character in H.P. Mallory's next book!

So, who hasn't wished to be in a romantic novel? Well, here's your chance! I want to write you into my next book, Toil and Trouble which is due to release on Jan 1, 2011!

I'm about 2/3 finished with Toil and Trouble, the follow up book to Fire Burn and Cauldron Bubble, the first book in the Jolie Wilkins series.

And, I got this crazy idea...what if I hold a contest on my blog whereby the winner becomes a character in my book? Pretty fun, right? So, I'm doing it!

Here are the contest parameters:

Enter to be written as a character in my book, Toil and Trouble. I'll create your character using your name, description and personality (I'll have to send over a questionnaire, etc. to find out all about you!)

I already know which character you'll be and without giving away too much, this character is:

* integral to the storyline
* mentioned in Fire Burn and Cauldron Bubble
* will play a part in all future books in the Jolie Wilkins series

The winner will get:

* A written part in Toil and Trouble and future Jolie Wilkins books
* The ability to read Toil and Trouble before it's released to the public
* Added to the Acknowledgments page of Toil and Trouble
* Interviewed on my blog
* A signed (with dedication) paperback copy of Toil and Trouble
* A signed paperback copy of Fire Burn and Cauldron Bubble and To Kill A Warlock

To learn more and to enter, please visit my blog: http://urbanfantasyauthor.blogspot.com/2010/10/contest-become-character-in-my-next.html

Good Luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment