Sunday, August 15, 2010

Welcome new authors!

Our community is growing! I'd like to welcome our new authors--Claudia D. Christian, Tina Folsom, Kait Nolan, Felicity Heaton, B.V. Larson, Luna Lindsey and Monique Martin. If you haven't checked out their author pages, then definitely do!

Also, I wanted to mention that Michelle has written a fab review about Tina Folsom's book, Samson's Lovely Mortal so be sure to check that out. http://indieparanormalbooksreviews.blogspot.com/

I'm working on the blog roll currently and hope to have that finalized soon so if you are interested in blogging, shoot me an email and let me know. I'm not sure if the contact form is working (testing it at the moment) so send me an email to hpmalloryauthor at yahoo dot com.

More to come soon,
HP

0 comments:

Post a Comment